Monday, August 23, 2010

A little sorrow


Dear god,

why do i need to deal with all of this.I'm just a normal human being who are did not escape from doing mistake.I'm not perfect as other,but i'm still a human who have heart and feeling.Why i've been treated this way.Do i blame?I can not stand to bear the suffering.Why do i need to overcome by myself?Where the family goes,my close friend and my beloved?Why did they disappear when i need them?When i in trouble.I have big independent.Thank God,You show me the truth meaning of life.We have to accept the fate.All of this are god willing.Tears does'nt mean that we are losing.All of us have a sad moment.I just try to finding a correct path that will lighten my heart and remove this sadness.The better life is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment