Monday, October 25, 2010

Street Light

WakeupX3!its morning already.damn u all!
Just know to sleep and have a good dream
But how about me?
Argh!no one cares about me
Go and die with your sleepy mood
The world are going to start a new day soon
So,lets prepare ourself to face the new day
To be more energetic and cheerful person
Clouds are moving freely
Moving all around the world
Everyday we see a new clouds in the sky
I hope I could be like it too
Be a new person every single day in my life
Whether pro or con
Where goes the star?
Do they start to hide themself?
Nop,i dont think so
Everything have advantage and disadvantage
and so that I
But how about the moon?
Is it same with the star?
Maybe there's are something that 'powerful'overcome it
Just like people in this chaos world
World are not going to shine all the time
A person will not at the top all the time
Fill everything that u can in you heart
happiness,love,knowledge,justice
The world is not belong to us
We cant plan the future
GOD is the place where we can rely on
It's not easy to survive in this world
It's not easy to rule the world
But,try to look forward
in every single thing u do

P/S my grammar sucks.that's why i'm using a simple word to understand

No comments:

Post a Comment